Les mondes de Max
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment : -20%
-20% Récupérateur à eau mural 300 ...
Voir le deal
79 €

1 grande image (3 versions)

AuteurMessage
Sgàth
Admin
Sgàth

1 grande image (3 versions) Empty
MessageSujet: 1 grande image (3 versions)   1 grande image (3 versions) EmptyMar 18 Juin - 18:10

if i'm lucky i'll meet ya
feat Jason Derulo
Who are you to say, that I didn't love you? 'Cause I didn't love the way you wanted. And who am I to blame? When I didn't trust you, enough to let you in the way I wanted. Stop, okay. Vodka on my lips, took too many drinks ; makes me reminisce all the way down. To my happy place, you're my happy place. I can't handle us now. If I'm lucky I'll meet ya, flipside of the graveyard. 'Cause things didn't work out in this life, but someday... If I'm lucky, I'll meet ya, heaven or high water 'cause things didn't work out in this life, but maybe if I'm lucky, eh, if I'm lucky, eh. I'll get your lovin' , yeah. 'Cause things didn't work out in this life, but someday. Who am I to say, that it wasn't good, babe? Just thinkin' 'bout our loving gives me chills up and down my spine. I dare you not to miss me 'cause what we had was more than just a thrill. Stop, okay.
☾ anesidora

Code:
<link href="https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Dorsa|Megrim|Roboto" rel="stylesheet"><style>.b1_psts5{width: 380px; height: 240px; margin: auto;}.b1_int_psts5{width: 380px; height: 240px; background: grey; margin: -240px auto 0px;-webkit-clip-path: polygon(50% 20%, 20% 80%, 80% 80%); clip-path: polygon(50% 10%, 10% 75%, 90% 75%);}.titre_psts5{width: 380px; height: 26px; margin: -60px auto 0px; padding-top: 10px; position: relative; z-index: 10; border-top: 1px solid; border-bottom: 1px solid; overflow: hidden; font-family: Dorsa; font-size: 32px; text-align: center; letter-spacing: 2px;}.part_psts5{width: 380px;height: 17px; margin: 1px auto 0px; padding-top: -2px; position: relative; z-index: 40; overflow:hidden; font-family: Arial Narrow; font-size: 13px; line-height: 16px; text-align: center; text-transform: lowercase; font-variant: small-caps;}.text_psts5{width: 340px; margin: 4px auto 0px; padding: 20px; font-family: Arial; font-size: 11px; line-height: 12px; text-align: justify;}.credits_psts5{width: 365px; height: 0px; margin: 10px 0px -10px -20px; border: none; border-top: 1px solid; font-family: Arial Narrow; font-size: 10px; text-align: center; text-transform: uppercase; font-variant: small-caps;}</style><!--

--><div class="b1_psts5" style="filter:brightness(80%);"></div><div class="b1_int_psts5"></div><style>.b1_psts5,.b1_int_psts5{/*

IMAGE CI-APRÈS

*/background: url(http://tinyurl.com/yb7gyap9);background-position:50% 50%;background-size:cover; }</style><!--

--><div class="titre_psts5" style="color: #86CAC1; border-color:#C4C4C4;">if i'm lucky i'll meet ya</div><!--

--><div class="part_psts5" style="color: #C4C4C4;">feat Jason Derulo</div><!--

--><div class="text_psts5" style="background: #525252; color: #B2B2B2;">Who are you to say, that I didn't love you? 'Cause I didn't love the way you wanted. And who am I to blame? When I didn't trust you, enough to let you in the way I wanted. Stop, okay. Vodka on my lips, took too many drinks ; makes me reminisce all the way down. To my happy place, you're my happy place. I can't handle us now. If I'm lucky I'll meet ya, flipside of the graveyard. 'Cause things didn't work out in this life, but someday... If I'm lucky, I'll meet ya, heaven or high water 'cause things didn't work out in this life, but maybe if I'm lucky, eh, if I'm lucky, eh. I'll get your lovin' , yeah. 'Cause things didn't work out in this life, but someday. Who am I to say, that it wasn't good, babe? Just thinkin' 'bout our loving gives me chills up and down my spine. I dare you not to miss me 'cause what we had was more than just a thrill. Stop, okay. <fieldset class="credits_psts5" style="border-color:#C4C4C4; color: #86CAC1;"><legend align="center">☾ anesidora</legend></fieldset></div>
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://lesmondesdemax.forumactif.com
Sgàth
Admin
Sgàth

MessageSujet: Re: 1 grande image (3 versions)   1 grande image (3 versions) EmptyMar 18 Juin - 18:10

feat Jason Derulo
Who are you to say, that I didn't love you? 'Cause I didn't love the way you wanted. And who am I to blame? When I didn't trust you, enough to let you in the way I wanted. Stop, okay. Vodka on my lips, took too many drinks ; makes me reminisce all the way down. To my happy place, you're my happy place. I can't handle us now. If I'm lucky I'll meet ya, flipside of the graveyard. 'Cause things didn't work out in this life, but someday... If I'm lucky, I'll meet ya, heaven or high water 'cause things didn't work out in this life, but maybe if I'm lucky, eh, if I'm lucky, eh. I'll get your lovin' , yeah. 'Cause things didn't work out in this life, but someday. Who am I to say, that it wasn't good, babe? Just thinkin' 'bout our loving gives me chills up and down my spine. I dare you not to miss me 'cause what we had was more than just a thrill. Stop, okay.
☾ anesidora

Code:
<link href="https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Dorsa|Megrim|Roboto" rel="stylesheet"><style>.b1_psts5{width: 380px; height: 240px; margin: auto;}.b1_int_psts5{width: 380px; height: 240px; background: grey; margin: -240px auto 0px;-webkit-clip-path: polygon(50% 20%, 20% 80%, 80% 80%); clip-path: polygon(50% 10%, 10% 75%, 90% 75%);}.titre_psts5{width: 380px; height: 26px; margin: -60px auto 0px; padding-top: 10px; position: relative; z-index: 10; border-top: 1px solid; border-bottom: 1px solid; overflow: hidden; font-family: Dorsa; font-size: 32px; text-align: center; letter-spacing: 2px;}.part_psts5{width: 380px;height: 17px; margin: 1px auto 0px; padding-top: -2px; position: relative; z-index: 40; overflow:hidden; font-family: Arial Narrow; font-size: 13px; line-height: 16px; text-align: center; text-transform: lowercase; font-variant: small-caps;}.text_psts5{width: 340px; margin: 4px auto 0px; padding: 20px; font-family: Arial; font-size: 11px; line-height: 12px; text-align: justify;}.credits_psts5{width: 365px; height: 0px; margin: 10px 0px -10px -20px; border: none; border-top: 1px solid; font-family: Arial Narrow; font-size: 10px; text-align: center; text-transform: uppercase; font-variant: small-caps;}</style><!--

--><div class="b1_psts5" style="filter:brightness(60%);"></div><div class="b1_int_psts5"></div><style>.b1_psts5,.b1_int_psts5{/*

IMAGE CI-APRÈS

*/background: url(http://tinyurl.com/ycjx5f4o);background-position:50% 50%;background-size:cover; }</style><!--

--><div class="titre_psts5" style="color: #E88E9D; border-color:#C4C4C4;">if i'm lucky i'll meet ya</div><!--

--><div class="text_psts5" style="background: #C4C4C4; color: #525252;">Who are you to say, that I didn't love you? 'Cause I didn't love the way you wanted. And who am I to blame? When I didn't trust you, enough to let you in the way I wanted. Stop, okay. Vodka on my lips, took too many drinks ; makes me reminisce all the way down. To my happy place, you're my happy place. I can't handle us now. If I'm lucky I'll meet ya, flipside of the graveyard. 'Cause things didn't work out in this life, but someday... If I'm lucky, I'll meet ya, heaven or high water 'cause things didn't work out in this life, but maybe if I'm lucky, eh, if I'm lucky, eh. I'll get your lovin' , yeah. 'Cause things didn't work out in this life, but someday. Who am I to say, that it wasn't good, babe? Just thinkin' 'bout our loving gives me chills up and down my spine. I dare you not to miss me 'cause what we had was more than just a thrill. Stop, okay. <fieldset class="credits_psts5" style="border-color:#B2B2B2; color: #A86671;"><legend align="center">☾ anesidora</legend></fieldset></div>
Sgàth
Admin
Sgàth

MessageSujet: Re: 1 grande image (3 versions)   1 grande image (3 versions) EmptyMar 18 Juin - 18:10

>
feat Jason Derulo
☾ anesidora

Code:
<link href="https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Dorsa|Megrim|Roboto" rel="stylesheet"><style>.b1_psts5{width: 380px; height: 240px; margin: auto;}.b1_int_psts5{width: 380px; height: 240px; background: grey; margin: -240px auto 0px;-webkit-clip-path: polygon(50% 20%, 20% 80%, 80% 80%); clip-path: polygon(50% 10%, 10% 75%, 90% 75%);}.titre_psts5{width: 380px; height: 26px; margin: -60px auto 0px; padding-top: 10px; position: relative; z-index: 10; border-top: 1px solid; border-bottom: 1px solid; overflow: hidden; font-family: Dorsa; font-size: 32px; text-align: center; letter-spacing: 2px;}.part_psts5{width: 380px;height: 17px; margin: 1px auto 0px; padding-top: -2px; position: relative; z-index: 40; overflow:hidden; font-family: Arial Narrow; font-size: 13px; line-height: 16px; text-align: center; text-transform: lowercase; font-variant: small-caps;}.text_psts5{width: 340px; margin: 4px auto 0px; padding: 20px; font-family: Arial; font-size: 11px; line-height: 12px; text-align: justify;}.credits_psts5{width: 365px; height: 0px; margin: 10px 0px -10px -20px; border: none; border-top: 1px solid; font-family: Arial Narrow; font-size: 10px; text-align: center; text-transform: uppercase; font-variant: small-caps;}</style>><!--

--><div class="b1_psts5" style="filter:brightness(85%);"></div><div class="b1_int_psts5"></div><style>.b1_psts5,.b1_int_psts5{/*

IMAGE CI-APRÈS

*/background: url(http://cdn.wallpapersafari.com/4/33/hvdS2r.jpg);background-position:50% 50%;background-size:cover; }</style><!--

--><div class="titre_psts5" style="color: #6F1A00; border-color:#ffffff;font-weight:bold;">if i'm lucky i'll meet ya</div><!--

--><div class="text_psts5" style="background: #ffffff; color: #525252;">Who are you to say, that I didn't love you? 'Cause I didn't love the way you wanted. And who am I to blame? When I didn't trust you, enough to let you in the way I wanted. Stop, okay. Vodka on my lips, took too many drinks ; makes me reminisce all the way down. To my happy place, you're my happy place. I can't handle us now. If I'm lucky I'll meet ya, flipside of the graveyard. 'Cause things didn't work out in this life, but someday... If I'm lucky, I'll meet ya, heaven or high water 'cause things didn't work out in this life, but maybe if I'm lucky, eh, if I'm lucky, eh. I'll get your lovin' , yeah. 'Cause things didn't work out in this life, but someday. Who am I to say, that it wasn't good, babe? Just thinkin' 'bout our loving gives me chills up and down my spine. I dare you not to miss me 'cause what we had was more than just a thrill. Stop, okay. <fieldset class="credits_psts5" style="border-color:#C4C4C4; color: #D26C4D;"><legend align="center">☾ anesidora</legend></fieldset></div>
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: 1 grande image (3 versions)   1 grande image (3 versions) Empty

1 grande image (3 versions)
Page 1 sur 1