Les mondes de Max
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
-45%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
WHIRLPOOL OWFC3C26X – Lave-vaisselle pose libre 14 couverts – ...
339 € 622 €
Voir le deal

Une grande image paysage derrière titre

AuteurMessage
Sgàth
Admin
Sgàth

Une grande image paysage derrière titre Empty
MessageSujet: Une grande image paysage derrière titre   Une grande image paysage derrière titre EmptyMar 18 Juin - 17:54

La carte de nos étoiles
Astronaut & Prometheus
After the gates of prophecies A million light years away from me Straight for the eye of destiny Reaching the point of tears. ▬ WOODKID

Lebowski ipsum the man is a sex offender. With a record. Spent six months in Chino for exposing himself to an eight-year-old. Dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit praesent ac magna justo. Fuck me, man! That kid's already spent all the money! Pellentesque ac lectus quis elit blandit fringilla. They finally did it. They killed my fucking car. A ut turpis praesent felis ligula. This is quite a pad you got here, man. Completely unspoiled. Malesuada suscipit malesuada non, ultrices non.

Another Caucasian, Gary. Urna sed orci ipsum, placerat id. Ahh, you know. Strikes and gutters, ups and downs. Condimentum rutrum, rhoncus ac. Stay out of Malibu, deadbeat! Lorem aliquam placerat posuere neque, at dignissim magna ullamcorper in aliquam sagittis massa ac. What are you, some kind of sad-assed refugee from the fucking sixties? Tortor ultrices faucibus curabitur eu mi sapien. Let me tell you something, pendejo. You pull any your crazy shit with us, you flash a piece out on the lanes, I'll take it away from you and stick it up your ass and pull the fucking trigger til it goes "click". Ut ultricies ipsum morbi eget risus nulla nullam.

I don't see any connection to Vietnam, Walter. Vel nisi enim, vel auctor ante morbi. Excuse me! Mark it zero. Next frame. Id urna vel felis. Wonderful woman. Very free-spirited. We're all very fond of her. Lacinia placerat vestibulum turpis nulla, viverra nec volutpat ac, ornare id lectus. A way out west there was a fella, fella I want to tell you about, fella by the name of Jeff Lebowski. At least, that was the handle his lovin' parents gave him, but he never had much use for it himself. This Lebowski, he called himself the Dude. Now, Dude, that's a name no one would self-apply where I come from. But then, there was a lot about the Dude that didn't make a whole lot of sense to me. And a lot about where he lived, likewise. But then again, maybe that's why I found the place s'durned innarestin'. Cras pharetra faucibus tristique nullam non accumsan.

Yes sir. It is our most modestly priced receptacle. Justo nulla facilisi integer interdum elementum nulla, nec eleifend nisl euismod ac maecenas. I've seen a lot of spinals, Dude, and this guy is a fake. A fucking goldbricker. Vitae eros velit, eu suscipit erat integer purus lacus, pretium vel venenatis eu, volutpat. I just want to say, sir, that we're both enormous—on a personal level. Non erat donec a metus ac.

Okay. Vee take ze money you haf on you und vee call it eefen. Eros dictum aliquet nulla consectetur egestas placerat. My name's Da Fino! I'm a private snoop! Like you, man! Maecenas pulvinar nisl et nisl rhoncus at volutpat. Obviously you're not a golfer. Felis blandit in libero turpis, laoreet et. All right, Plan B. You might want to watch out the front window there, Larry. Molestie sed, volutpat et erat nulla ut orci quis neque consectetur tincidunt aliquam erat.

© Gasmask

Code:
<center><link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="http://www.aht.li/2603445/fichecouleurs2.css"><style type="text/css">.headfiche:hover {background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/2LSaWVu.gif');}</style><div class="fiche"><div class="headfiche"><div class="title">La carte de nos étoiles<br></div><div><div class="soustitre" style="font-size:9px;">Astronaut & Prometheus</div></div></div><div class="linecolor" style="background-color:#" /* Par défaut, doré */></div><div class="corpsfiche"><tit><div align="justify">After the gates of prophecies A million light years away from me Straight for the eye of destiny Reaching the point of tears. ▬ WOODKID</div></tit><br><div align="justify">Lebowski ipsum the man is a sex offender. With a record. Spent six months in Chino for exposing himself to an eight-year-old. Dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit praesent ac magna justo. Fuck me, man! That kid's already spent all the money! Pellentesque ac lectus quis elit blandit fringilla. They finally did it. They killed my fucking car. A ut turpis praesent felis ligula. This is quite a pad you got here, man. Completely unspoiled. Malesuada suscipit malesuada non, ultrices non.

Another Caucasian, Gary. Urna sed orci ipsum, placerat id. Ahh, you know. Strikes and gutters, ups and downs. Condimentum rutrum, rhoncus ac. Stay out of Malibu, deadbeat! Lorem aliquam placerat posuere neque, at dignissim magna ullamcorper in aliquam sagittis massa ac. What are you, some kind of sad-assed refugee from the fucking sixties? Tortor ultrices faucibus curabitur eu mi sapien. Let me tell you something, pendejo. You pull any your crazy shit with us, you flash a piece out on the lanes, I'll take it away from you and stick it up your ass and pull the fucking trigger til it goes "click". Ut ultricies ipsum morbi eget risus nulla nullam.

I don't see any connection to Vietnam, Walter. Vel nisi enim, vel auctor ante morbi. Excuse me! Mark it zero. Next frame. Id urna vel felis. Wonderful woman. Very free-spirited. We're all very fond of her. Lacinia placerat vestibulum turpis nulla, viverra nec volutpat ac, ornare id lectus. A way out west there was a fella, fella I want to tell you about, fella by the name of Jeff Lebowski. At least, that was the handle his lovin' parents gave him, but he never had much use for it himself. This Lebowski, he called himself the Dude. Now, Dude, that's a name no one would self-apply where I come from. But then, there was a lot about the Dude that didn't make a whole lot of sense to me. And a lot about where he lived, likewise. But then again, maybe that's why I found the place s'durned innarestin'. Cras pharetra faucibus tristique nullam non accumsan.

Yes sir. It is our most modestly priced receptacle. Justo nulla facilisi integer interdum elementum nulla, nec eleifend nisl euismod ac maecenas. I've seen a lot of spinals, Dude, and this guy is a fake. A fucking goldbricker. Vitae eros velit, eu suscipit erat integer purus lacus, pretium vel venenatis eu, volutpat. I just want to say, sir, that we're both enormous—on a personal level. Non erat donec a metus ac.

Okay. Vee take ze money you haf on you und vee call it eefen. Eros dictum aliquet nulla consectetur egestas placerat. My name's Da Fino! I'm a private snoop! Like you, man! Maecenas pulvinar nisl et nisl rhoncus at volutpat. Obviously you're not a golfer. Felis blandit in libero turpis, laoreet et. All right, Plan B. You might want to watch out the front window there, Larry. Molestie sed, volutpat et erat nulla ut orci quis neque consectetur tincidunt aliquam erat.<br><br><br><div colspan="2" style="height: 12px; text-align:right; font-size: 8px;letter-spacing: 1px; font-family: helvetica;">© Gasmask</div></div></div></div></center>
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://lesmondesdemax.forumactif.com

Une grande image paysage derrière titre
Page 1 sur 1